Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello Hello!!!!!


As one of my goal for 2013:I'm working to revive this here blog. It may or may not happen but lets give it a go.

2012 was quite a year filled with tremendous ups and downs. I started to believe in my own personal power and lost it along the way. That is going to change! It's a new year, a new page ready to be written on. I can fill the pages of this new year however I choose...and I'm ready for greatness.

I have come to terms with the fact that shoulder surgery may have to happen this year. I tore my shoulder tendon about 1/6 of the way through at the cuff. No real pain but some discomfort for sure. I'm working to rehab it but it's 2 steps forward and 2 steps back in the process, VERY frustrating for me!!!!! I'm hoping and praying it will scar over and heal..

Things I'm working on right as we speak:

SXSW 2013-lots of things working. Showcases, parties, interviews, bands and more.

BalconyTV-Working to make the shows better and tighter this year. I'd hoping to bring in some great talent from all over Texas.

My fitness-I still have personal goals which will most likely be sidelined by my injury nevertheless...I'll still try.

I also need to work on myself in the realm of possibility and acceptance.

What are your goals?

1 comment:

Brit-Man said...

Whatever you do I will always be proud of you.

You are a beautiful, (inside and out), healthy and talented person B.

GOOD LUCK.

:-) :-).

Matt