Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I wonder...

Sometimes I have to close my eyes and breathe.

How did I get to this point of chaos? Clearly I created it for myself. I asked the Universe for opportunity and opportunity came in droves. The hard part is keeping up. Maintaining a demanding full time job, booking for 3 venues, booking for 3 music festivals, weekly organization for BTV, acting in a film this Oct and memorizing lines now. Eating a clean diet with workouts daily all while aiming for 8-9 hours of sleep a night.

Um. OOF.

It's getting to me just a bit.

What will give? What will I have to give up? When will I feel successful? Will it make me happy?
I just have to stop over analyzing stuff and just trust in things. Trust ain't always easy.

Meditation has been a savior these days.

Workouts are going good but my game needs to be up'd. After watching the Crossfit games a big part of me wants to rejoin a CF gym and get down!



B

2 comments:

BH said...

Breathe. You can do this. Make a list of your priorities. Focus on those at the top of the list and let the smaller items go for now. It doesn't mean you drop them all together. You're only human and you can't do everything all at once. Remember to do what is good for you, not what you *think* you need to be doing.

Brit-Man said...

You wil find a way of making things work out.

You have a range of talents and a great attitude to people and life and let's face it why have hobsons choice, when you can have plenty of choice?

I'm really proud of you and I know you will make the right choices.

You are AMAZING!

BIG HUGS and best wishes

:-) :-).

Matt