Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Weekend Warrior

What a great weekend.



Saturday I had some elliptical/swim time as my knee is still not great. Yes, I plan to see a Dr and quit frankly I'm SICK of injuries. I was running sprints on a treadmill and then hours later the knee felt sore going up stairs. Running was out of the question the next day and I won't push this issue...

Knees are important.

Went to the South Side to hang with a friend. He took me to Buenos Aries Cafe, we hit a game of Kegball, Red's Porch and other stuff. Twas a fantastical day. Sunday was filled with friends, jazz and shopping fun. I seriously haven't laughed this much in a long time!


Monday was pretty groovy. I won a free Pilate's Reformer class at the William Cannon 24 hr fit taught by my friend Jen. WOW, talk about another world of fitness. It was INTENSE, difficult and such a wonderful body stretch. Jen decided to go 90 min which proved to be an adventure for my abs and quads!.



Later Georgia, Brian and I went to go see Sex in the City 2 which was not quite what we had hoped for yet still delicious fun. I got the sense that it was a rushed project and the plot not complete. Still lots of fun!!!!!



I caught up on some work last night and crashed out.



A lovely Memorial Day weekend.



B

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Hopefully the Knee problem isn't serious.

Could be a petella Tendon problem, Collateral Ligament problem, Cruciate Ligament problem, Chondritis, (Inflammed Cartilage), Chondromalacia Patellae, (softening of the Cartilage, causing slippage to the Lateral edge of the Knee + a kind of grinding sound).

I'm sure you'll be fine. If you choose to, should you find you have Cartilage issues, try Cartazyne, or Hyaluronic Acid, as H A is a component of Cartilage as well as Skin, Eyeballs and a joint lubricant, to my knowledge anyway.

Good luck and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Muslfetish said...

I felt the same way about Sex And The City 2 and yes, injuries do so suck!

宗穎 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。..................................................