Monday, March 01, 2010

Lovely Weekend

Yep, I'm a slacker with my blog.

Friday turned out to be fun. The girls in my Epoc challenge/CF invited me out to HH. It was great to see everyone in civilian clothing for a change. Really a great group of women!

Saturday Crossfit Central was hosting a few free workouts around town. I joined the 8am crew for this workout...

#1 Partner WOD

AMRAP in 10 min of

10 Deadlift(100lbs)
10 Burpees
10 Ringdips

We got about 6
#2 WOD

AMRAP in 10 min of

Dumbell Clean/Jerk
21 sit-ups
Farmers walk 100m?

I subbed Superman's for Sit-ups because my hiney is torn up from 600 sit-ups last week.STILL!
My foot was feeling REALLY good, I've been wearing those inserts I purchased on my own. In fact, after class I hit up Murchinson for 6 hill sprints.

The rest of Saturday was spent cleaning,shopping and catching up.

B

2 comments:

Anniebug, bugger or BUG. said...

Yes, the Farmers Walk was for 100m. I like the WOD that morning...it was a good mix of movements.

Barbara said...

Annie..i had such a good time sat! Love those partner wods