Friday, February 05, 2010

Steak It!

Do you remember that from Wil and Grace??? I loved that show so much!

Fact: I don't eat much red meat....like less than once a month. How can this be????? Simple, I'm a lazy cook and chicken/fish seem so much easier. It's so rare that when I get a piece of steak it's all I can think about for days. I've had steak two nights in a row and really wish it was in my breakfast container. My iron count needs to be higher!

Mmmmmmm steak.

Saturday night will be buffalo meat with veggies and I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Today's WOD:

100 Squats
Leg Press
Calves
ab work
45 min of spin

Yesterday's WOD:

EPOC Lunge/AB routine from week 1. PR'd by 1 min and 2o seconds.
70 squats

Shoulder is healing but I'm scaling all shoulder stuff for another week. Foot is ready to run!

Happy Friday!

B

3 comments:

James said...

Glad to hear the foot's healing up well. See you tomorrow at 10am for happy fun times with ZT hehe

Brit-Man said...

The best iron sources are Whole-grain and Red Meat, so more red meat can be advantageous, but don't do nutso on it.

Glad you're doing well.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Almost Forty said...

Buffalo meat is so much better for you than beef and it is delicious. I'm so jealous - enjoy! (I crave red meat from time to time too so I know what you mean) Glad to hear good news on the foot - be careful out there!