Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful!

Today I have so much to be thankful for but what comes to mind first is family, health and a job that provides food and shelter:)

Today's WOD was Boot Camp at Deep Eddy @6am. Quite a few folks showed up in complete darkness and we got it on! Thrusters with Med Balls, Push-ups, Abs work...sprints/lunges. Whew...good stuff. Megan asked if I was losing weight--Booyah!

Paleo works!

Then I ran a 5K in about 25:50:)

Some wonderful Crossfit friends have invited me for a Paleo Turkey Day. YUM! I'm stoked to try new recipes and hang with folks outside the gym. There will be a stop at my Hasher friends casa on the way, the UN-Paleo party. Good times and good people....


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!


B

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I'm glad things are well with you.

Best wishes and take care.

:-) :-).

Matt

Dani said...

YEAH!!!!!