Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FGB Pics





Here are a few pics I "borrowed" from other peoples sites. The event was a complete success and the location was amazing. I REALLY want to do some art photography there but it might be too open for such an exposed endeavor.

The Fight Gone Bad is broken down into 5 stations, 1 min at each trying to achieve max reps. The athlete gets 1 min to rest and goes through the stations again...3 times total. We did 2-3 rounds in bootcamp my 1st week into CF and it kicked my ass. The worst of it was the Sumo High Pull because I was lifting with my back at a rapid pace. The outcome was 2 weeks of a slightly pulled muscle and it scared me off FGB for a while.That WILL NOT happen again! I'm going to take a few training session with Crystal( my elements coach) and get this shit fixed.

The highlight of the event for me was watching new friends KILL IT out there, cheering them on and watching the coaches seriously show us how it's done! The coaches workout was like a tag team of FGB....it was intense and awesome!

Here are a few pics and I'll add more as I see them.









Wow, what a hot back!

No comments: