Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What is CrossFit?

Many people have been asking me about this new fitness obsession of mine...CrossFit. Check it ot and look up the video's on youtube.com. It's fast, fun and brutal.....this would explain my liking for it.

You can also go to http://www.crossfit.com/ to get info. It's not cheap but it's also very much like personal training. The major thing that appeals to me is CONFIDENCE of the people AND the fact that most workouts are DONE in less than 40min. How many hours a day do I spend lifting, running, spinning and walking???? Countless...ok 1-3 but still.

Saturday will be my first real class so I'll have more to say then.



B

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Heard of zone. It's all the blocks of this, and blocks of that thing. Probablty better than most, but to me, still not a 100% substitute for a few simple basics and some applied common sense.

Then again no diet system is.

I'm glad things are good for you.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Ariel said...

So you are going to use the crossfit in place of some of the workouts? So it might give you more time for other things?