Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not For The Faint of Heart

I'm going to bring up a topic seldom spoken about in hopes that YOU don't make the same mistake. We all have days where we throw on WHATEVER just to get our ass to the gym to put in a workout. Maybe it's laundry day or maybe it's dark-thirty and you can't see straight....grab and throw clothing in a bag and go.

Bad IDEA! This is why; Yesterday I was........Crotch Sweat Girl....(cue murder/stabbing music). I'm not proud and it was NOT my finest moment but I refused to leave my workout. After 20 min of stairs and 1 hour of solid weights/plyo's..twas not pretty.

How did this happen?...EVIL MF'ING LIGHT GREY Shorts. I don't care how cute they look on you, DO NOT WEAR THEM IF YOU'RE A HUMAN CAPABLE OF PRODUCING SWEAT. Hey, I'm a sweaty girl, I get down when I workout out...don't you? I know most of us have been there before but it had been years for me. It sucked, people smirked and I looked as though I'd peed my freaking pants.

Sigh*

Don't let this happen to you!

B

7 comments:

Ariel said...

I'm laughing my ASS off! You are so freakin awesome!

Brit-Man said...

I think the only people who don't sweat are Eskimos, and that's only because they don't get the chance.

Although I'm sure if they did, have icicles of sweat hanging down from your Armpits, would be pretty chafing.

As for your little problem, don't sweat it :-p :-p.

Matt

Stacey said...

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! I always wonder why they make workout bottoms in any color beside black...it's the only color I ever buy.

Tracy said...

ahh poor girl....thanks for the TIP!

you are so cute!!!

April said...

LOL!! That's HILARIOUS! Not to mention you're an amazon and people like me would be staring at your crotch ;) Hope that makes you feel better HA!

Trojan said...

Yes, i am here to amuse you all. :)

April...that is just LOVELY:)

BTExpress said...

Don't be silly, that's hot.