Tuesday, June 02, 2009

No More Wallowing

Seriously..it's tired and old!

I am strong, have high endurance and am an athlete. No, I'm not perfect and not sure why I keep striving for my own idea of personal perfection. Today is a much better day and more positive outlook. THIS is why I can't compete people! I wouldn't be able to handle the aftermath..it would destroy me.

ON to happier topics....

I'm going to NYC for the first time in August. They are having a Shredder Summit for all those who entered Tom Venuto/Adam Water RTP/BFFM fitness program-contest. Whew... Basically it's a 3 month program and it tough. I'm currently on day 37...loving it. I do think I'll be switching to Precision Nutrition afterwards for a change of pace. I get so bored so fast!

Might have a casting call tonight for Bravo's Project Runway...a commercial. Taking a free rowing clinic this Saturday with a couple friends....and planning other fun stuff.

Have you all been reading about the Air France plane that disappeared? So sad...it just about makes me cry. :(

5 comments:

BTExpress said...

I used to have a low self image. I was teased a lot growing up and believed what the kids were saying about me. Then as a teenager, the girls started to notice me. I started to believe that maybe I didn't look as bad as I thought. Once I started to really believe that, my confidence grew, I got over my shyness and the rest is history. Even as a fat old man, the chicks still dug me. Now I know that it's what's inside that counts and life is good.

That's great about coming to NYC. You'll love it. See if you can stretch the trip to check out the sights and come out for a visit. You can relax by my pool and I'll even serve you drinks.

Good luck with the casting calls. How do you find these things, an agent?

Brit-Man said...

I'm sure you could do anything you wanted to. You're potentially more of a person than you probably realise.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

PlaysByEar said...

You've never been to NYC?! Check it out, I think you'll love it too!

Dani said...

Ya that flight made me sad too :(

Laurie said...

I love watching you pick yourself up by your bootstraps - nice job!
I liked PN, I think you will too.