Sunday, June 28, 2009

Garlic much?

SO you say you're tired of people interrupting your workouts at the gym. You want to just workout and be left alone..right? Girls...tired of being hit on when all you want to do is sweat in peace? Well now you can, just run out to your neighborhood grocery and buy............GARLIC. Yes folks, you heard me right...GARLIC. Cheap, easy and best of all...it works like a charm. A really smelly charm!



So last night I was craving garlic, clearly I'm not a creature of the night. Um I forgot about those garlic aftereffects((OOPS))). Today I clearned the floor in fact there was pretty much a 1 mile radius around my body and garlicky essence:) I'm not complaining but it just amazes me how powerful that little herb is.




Here are some pics from the CF workout on Sat. I'm not liking my form on the push-ups, will work on that. Well I'm supposed to meet Peggy for Yoga then hit Chon Som for Art and sushi:O)




4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I'm sure you'll get a few things sorted out. Sometimes something new takes a while to get used to.

Take care, best wishes and chin up brave soldier :-p :-p.

Matt

Barbara said...

Thanks Matt...

I do enjoy a challenge, maybe this is why I always date the wrong guys. HA!

Dani said...

Awe I wish crossfit was here so I could start up again....(SAD FACE)

Barbara said...

Hmmmmm who knows. Maybe I'll love it, get certified and open a CF in AZ? lol...ya never know.