Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday AM

My booty was up at 4:20am for weights, plyo's, abs and some spin baby!

It was a killer 2 hours session and I still might walk tonight during laundry time. I totally excited because my old roommate and good friend Tess has moved back to SA. We lived together with my buddy Mindi for a year or so. You talk about some good times.....sometimes the times were so good that I didn't remember them all :o).

Countless weekend trips, camping, parties and lots of other fun hashing events. She was there when my best friend Mindi got married..wow what a whirlwind that was. Tess held my hand and stayed with me in the hospital the night before my mother passed...she is a true friend.

I have not seen her in 6 years????? I dunno but it's been too long. She called me last night when I was asleep and we talked(sorta ) for a few. I seriously could NOT sleep after that due to my immense excitement. YAY for good friends!!!!!!!!


It's Friday people....get wiggy!

B

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I'm glad things are working out for you.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

B said...

Hey

Thanks for the comment, have a great week end!

in regards to MJ I have always liked him, I feel sad for both him and farreh cause I think in different ways they both suffered.