Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Couple Updates


The migration to WP will take a while.


I've been slowly weening myself off artificial sweeteners and have noticed a couple things:


1-My digestion is much much better. Things are moving and this makes for a happy Barbara.

2-I FEEL better overall

3-Saving a little bit of dough:)


I've also been increasing my fruit intake. The nectarines and Peaches are freaking A-Mah-ZING right now. So lush and sweet...natures candy.


Today I ran to Whole Foods and grabbed a Super Green Foods shaker and trial pack of Greens for my shakes. I'll be in SA at my casa and will need healthy portable stuff. Speaking of healthy portable stuff...LARABARS sent me a trial pack of their bars. I have finally been able to sample those yummy healthy bars and I'm in LOVE:) Oh happy day......


The tight jeans are getting looser! It's a combination is carb cycling, massive workouts and I've gone back to ACV/LJ, lots of Fish Oil and Green Tea. Different things work for different people but those natural supplements ALWAYS rev my metabolism without fail. I'm 34 with an under active thyroid, so this gal needs all the help nature can give! Perhaps adding swimming to my regimen had helped bust a plateau too.


Today is my "rest day" so just an easy power walk tonight. Tomorrow is HIIT/Weights/Abs and Friday is HEAVY legs and spin.


Happy Hump Day!
That pic is from Saturday's "Learn How to Row" Day.
B






4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yum, the Lemon Larabar is my FAV! So jealous you have a Whole Foods near you.

Visionquester said...

I wanna row, I wanna row!
~C.

Trojan said...

Stacey-

The Lemon Stevia is my fav kind now...Have you tried it?
We actually have the "flagship" Whole Foods store...the biggest one. It's pretty amazing:)

C~ Anytime girl....lots of rowing to be had:)

Brit-Man said...

Oh yes I've heard of the ACV. Found a site once with about 2 zillion things it claims ot do, which left me feeling it was just a swizz.

Heard people say it tastes pertty foul as well.

The main thing is you're happy with things right now.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt