Thursday, June 04, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch--Changes...

Here are some updated pics from my challenge. Clearly the clothing and poses are different(sorry), but there ARE changes that can be seen. The legs are a bit leaner and muscular, the tummy is flatter and the hip fat is SLOWWWWWWLY dissipating.




Day 1






Day 39



Saw my Dr. for the last time today, she has taken a position elsewhere. I asked her to officially phase out the Ambien since I have done poorly on my own. My thyroid is back to normal on the scale but I'll always have trouble losing weight and with...other issues.

Sucks but things can always be worse.


In cool news I lifted 30lb free weights again for curls. :) That is a HUGE improvement in lifting plus I am almost up to 500 lbs for leg press again. Muscle burns fat baby...gotta put more muscle on. My next goal is pull-ups and I'll admit that I'm intimidated to use the bar at my gym. No girls seem to do them there and the guys kinda smirk when you can't "get it up"...still I need to just do it. Thanks Martha for the advice on CF Kipping...

This morning was 36 min of HIIT and a 40 min power walk this afternoon with some lifting and push-ups. While working out I watched "The Biggest Loser" show reruns on the TV and you know what...I need to stop my bitching. I have a STRONG, healthy body..and I'm thankful for that!

What are you thankful for?

Barbara

8 comments:

Visionquester said...

I am thankful for Dave Matthews Band...

Oh and everything else in the whole world!!! Including... my skinny fat legs! ha

~C.

Visionquester said...

Oh and by the way... the body is rocking.. so I won't come a knocking!! I see cuts in them there legs lady look-alike.

~C.

Trojan said...

Well, you are my inspiration woman! I think so very higly of what do you when you set your mind to it..

thanks for the drive by and compliment. Dave Matthews will be here with beastie boys in Oct:)

BTExpress said...

What? You couldn't wear the bikini in the second pic?

BTExpress said...

Sorry, what was I thinking? :-( That's just what came to mind when I saw the pics?

BTExpress said...

I think you looked great on day one and even better on day 39. Can't wait to see what you look like in August when you come for the visit. You are coming for a visit, right?

Ariel said...

I think you are beautiful and sexy!
Honestly- I'd KILL to look like you.

Tina said...

Oh yeah!!! I love it :)