Monday, June 22, 2009

2 Cups O Joe....

and I'm STILL not fully functional. My head hit the hay around 8pm, I slept like a brick and dreamed about my ex(sigh). Why? I have no idea..He is just one of those guys that I'll always care about even though we haven't been together for years....and years.

My body is telling me that I overdid it yesterday, 8 miles of running, walking and then 45 min of Spin class on 6 hours of sleep. My body no likey and I'm SORE! I just found out that CrossFit is having a choice of two free classes this Sat...Wish they were hours apart so I could do them both! YES, I am totally digging CrossFit BUT it's VERY $$$$$$. I need to find someone to do the elements with so I can make it more affordable. The price will be around 150$ per month for 2 classes a week and I'm still going to keep my gym. Which basically means I'll have no social life for a while..:( unless it's FREE!

This weekend is already getting full--CrossFit Sat, Volunteer at Adventure Race Sun, Burlesque audition Sun afternoon, throw in my workouts and friends. :)

Barbara

8 comments:

Tracy said...

OH MY HECK...that IS spendy. It must be AWESOME at that price.

You really got a workout in sweets. Makes me feel sooo lazy reading all of that.

Hope you have a WONDERFUl week.

xoxo

Stacey said...

Yowza that is expensive!

Trojan said...

It IS $$ BUT it's also very 1 on 1...almost like personalized training. When i volunteered Sat, i noticed that the coached really knew their clients well and the support was amazing!

I'm excited and willl try anything once:)

BTExpress said...

You know this is way beyond what you should be doing? I mean WAY beyond! What's gotten into you? You need to get back to a more normal life.

Dani said...

I paid 120 for a month for as many times as I wanted to go. But where I went was a garage gym and not a full facility. You can find Crossfit cheaper but it is one on one training and they really really work at you. Did you check out www.crossfit.com ? Holy cow, the women on there are amazing!! I wish I looked like one of them, but I am too lazy :) HAHAHAH!!!

Trojan said...

BTE...how is this way beyond?

Trojan said...

Dani...there are only two places that do CF in Austin...

This one is closer and I think they are running a discount for 3 months upfront(128$ per month).It's the elements that gets me...195$ for 3 session unless I find a buddy, then it's 150$.

Wow..this IS $$$$ damn it

Ariel said...

I'd like a personal trainer for a while :)
Maybe after July....