Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Looking Back...

So Saturday WAS allot of fun!It was dandy getting to hang with my wonderful friends..Denise, Jerri,Steve,Travis,Peggy and her hub Tony, Cathy, Billie and Shawn, Nadine, Kelly, Chris and Ryan...Thanks for the gifts, dinner, drinks and a wonderful time.Of course my buzzed ass made a play for Travis but it's a lost cause. A great friend is still awesome to have but I really have a crush on this guy.

My dress was red, hot and short..and a size 4. My make-up was done my MAC and I LOVED it...but still things just didn't go right. The ONE stinking night at the Domain where they choose to light the tree and have Jordan Sparks sing. Tree lighting does nothing for me....but THAT woman has an incredible voice. Half my party cancelled because no one wants to wait in an hours worth of traffic to parks MILES away for a beer...yet some of my friends did just that. Wow, I felt honored.

So this girl was STRESSED OUT...and the alcohol didn't help too much. After a wonderful dinner my stomach was just done. I couldn't fight it, no aid for it..just bed. The plan had been to go out with my friends and party all night:(. Silver lining??? No hangover:)

My friend Kelly stayed the night and we got up fairly early to just talk and have breakfast. We talked to hours and hours about life and the pursuit of happiness. She did instill some insight in me for sure. Turns out that she and my other good buddy Ryan had a connection and made a date..YAY!!!!!!

That night my good friend Jeff took me out for birthday margaritas. It was nice to have a friend to help bring in my birthday..thanks man! Unfortunately my camera fell off the table and died:( .**Sigh**
It's OK...I got a new PHONE. It was time to upgrade so I got the new LG VU...AWESOME! You can watch TV on it as well...it's freaking amazing! The pictures it takes are much better than my other phone so it all works out.

There was no diet this weekend and that is all I can say. I'm not having a Thanksgiving meal since I'll be volunteering downtown. Dad met me for coffee yesterday and brought me flowers and a large carrot cake. WTF? I thanked him and then dropped the cake off at work and told them to devour it for me...

Sorry...but I had my cake on Sat. I'm not making everyday a cake day!

Cheers

Trojan

3 comments:

Ariel said...

At least he knows you like carrot cake, right? :)small victories....

BTExpress said...

I think it's sweet he brought you those things. That means he still loves you. Awwwwwwwwww :-)

Lori said...

Love the pictures. You are beautiful.