Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Difference

Yep, I'm noticing a difference in my strength and feeling more muscular. The workouts that Erik provides me are different that past training workouts which is something I needed.

Can't tell you how happy I am to have PB back in my life and no more L Glutamine..yay. Simple things.

Another thing is I'm constantly sore...my arms ache from their Monday workout and will still be sore during tomorrows WO, same goes for the legs. Erik's method for calves burns like the Dickens but I bet it shall prove to be amazingly effective.

Maybe less cardio is OK...

Trojan

6 comments:

Maggie said...

I so dislike cardio! And I'm still working on making that move towards strength training. I think you're doing awesome. I was looking at your pictures in flickr. You're a beautiful woman. And congrats on your 1/2 marathon. You ROCK!

Hayley said...

pb...mmmmmm.... :)

Brit-Man said...

Why No Glutamine. Glutamine is brilliant.

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

BTExpress said...

Me thinks your going to miss the cardio high that got you addicted to exercising.

Ariel said...

Change is a good good thing :)

The Dani said...

I like his style:)