Thursday, September 11, 2008

Os Wins!

Os..email me a mailing address and I'll mail you a prize..(EVIL LAUGH)

Had a decent start to this day. Got my ass up and hit the gym for 45 min of stair mill and then legs..ouch. Today will be busy with work and I need to find a damn toga for tomorrow's party..

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!!!!!

Ike is coming but I'm not worried. Austin will get a couple inches of rain at most, least that is what I think will happen. We NEED the rain and I LOVE storms.

Funny for today-


I had a dream last night that I was a contestant on ANTM. It was so stressful and I kept being left in the dust due to being late and missing the bus. It made me cry the entire dream so when I woke up..I was upset, pissed and sad! WTF!!!!!! Should I NOT watch that show before bed?
Stupid show and stupid horrible dream...

Grrrrrr

Going to sign up for CrossFit next month! It's ON!!!!

Trojan

7 comments:

Digits said...

I keep dreaming the caterers don't show up for the wedding. WTF? I mean? I haven't even HIRED anyone yet!

Brit-Man said...

Take care and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

Kate Michele said...

that show is so addicting though! and when mtv or vh1 does those marathons of seasons.... i'm toast

xoxoox

BTExpress said...

Bummer that I didn't win. :-( I can see the likeness now that I know who it is.

I looked up CrossFit (you knew I would), read some stuff and saw a few videos too. Looks like it was made for you.

The Dani said...

Sweet!! I am tyring to find a good crossfit here in the springs.

Stef said...

Why is it that leg day always equals "OUCH"?

=)

April said...

That is an awesome dream! Love that show! Being 5'3 it will always just be a dream for me LOL!