Friday, June 06, 2008

The TOADIES

They are one of my FAVORITE bands EVER! When I still lived in SA I saw them about 3 times and hung out backstage at Sunken Gardens. Truly a great group of people who were down to earth, fun and insanely talented.My days of backstage passes are probably over since I no longer date a DJ at a radio station( good times) but the memories live on forever. Some really really interesting:)

They will be in Austin Sept 3rd and I'm going to try to get AG, Jeff and myself tickets today...fingers crossed.

101x is my new radio station of choice. There was the BOB phase and the 94.7? phase...but 101X plays CONSISTENT cool shit.

Happy Friday to everyone. I'll drive to SA for financial stuff,a DATE:) and my favorite boot camp class at my old gym.

Oh...I'm SORE as hell from my leg workout but still managed abs and sprints today. NOT FUN or my finest hour!

Peace out!

T

10 comments:

Digits said...

Have LOTS of fun! I have to go to a wedding today. And there won't even be food there, just snacks! WTF? a 4 hour long event and no meal? Not right!And I can't leave early, the BF is the Best Man!
Methinks you'll be having more fun than me...
I hope so !

Brit-Man said...

Have a great day and best wishes :-) :-).

Matt

April said...

I love the Toadies too!!

Trojan said...

Got the TIX!!! I wonder if i can score backstage..?

PlaysByEar said...

dang one step at a time--first you have to get backstage!

Tina said...

LMAO...at that last comment!! LOVE IT!!!

And on that goal body, you have so much on her!!! And yeah that booty rocks!!!

Stef said...

I left you a comment on your Mexico post....

xo~

BTExpress said...

Score back stage? Girl, the way you look, you will score or all the guys are gay.

Trojan said...

ahem....i meant get backstage passes for the fre beer and chat with the band. i do NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH THEM...

sunniejane said...

Have you heard of Meridian West? They are from Austin and my daughter was best friends with one of the band members in High School and she says they are great. She says they will be opening for Kid Rock this summer.