Monday, March 17, 2008

Holy Crap

My early morning Beka cardio kicked my boo-tey!

Can't give out the particulars but I did complete 125 military push-ups in sets of 25.

AWESOME and ouch!

I must be able to do a pull now...right? Maybe...I think I'll go try after work.

The shoe thing was crazy and we left before Josh Kelly came on. It was like 300 people in a show store that holds 40...NUTS! They were handing out free wine/champagne and nibbles but I have a tiny sip and that was all. Coln Haan shoes are just NOT my style. If this had taken place at Michael Kors....I might have spent allot of money:)

The Austin Hashers ran through the domain and I got to chat with Padre-Squeezin and see DBD:), all in their pretty little St Patty run dresses. Loved that run and the red dress run. Everyone has to wear a dress and the guys usually pick the best ones!

For those of you that don't know about hashing..it's a drinking club with a running problem. In short a wonderful diverse group of athletic perverted people who drink-run and socialize weekly. I have been one for about 6-7 years now but have not participated since I joined the "Get Insane Fit" club. Beer drinking is just not on my menu much these days but my memories will NEVER be far. Such wonderful naked drunk memories...:)

at least the ones I remember were good...

T

6 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Women and Shoes, and the interconnection between the two. Harder to workout than the real reasons for the existance of humankind :-p :-p

Digits said...

I love me some shoes.... mmmmm.... shoes....

Hayley said...

I am feeling your pain from the Beka cardio this morning...I think we probably had the same thing! :) Lots of push ups, lots of lunges..running..OUCH!!

@ss gagger said...

I heard they saw you in the Domain once the pack reached the beer check. Too funny!

@ss gagger said...

p.s. You should try the Cole Haan/Nike G Series. I have the black Air Beau Mary Janes and LOVE THEM!

These, but in black:
http://www.amazon.com/Cole-Haan-Maryjane-Chocolate-D20177/dp/B000N8SXVC

sunniejane said...

Hey girl! Just stopping by to say hi. Looks like you are doing great with Beka. Good job!