Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lovely Morning Wake Up

Slept well and rested.....

Got up and started to make the bed.....found out I had slept on a dead baby scorpion...YIKES!!!! I JUST did laundry on Sunday..Grrrrrrrrrr No, I wasn't stung and to be honest I didn't freak. Just picked it up and threw it out but still, where there is one there is more...HELLO,PEST CONTROL?!?!?!?!

In unrelated news, there was a murder in my old neighborhood by my old apt complex, NICE. Jeff...might be time for you to move dude! Just saying....

Have an early round of meetings today as we have so much going on this week and my boss leaves for 3 weeks to Europe. *sigh*Must be nice.

You have heard of Sexual Predator neighborhood profiling? Well, now they are going to start doing aggressive breeds of dogs profiling for certain areas. It seems that the Pit bull has just the worst rep right now and i completely blame the owner...The owner is responsible to train and maintain control of their dog. ANY breed of dog can be aggressive and unless they are derived from a wolf like a Kuvass etc....there really is no excuse. My mom breed, trained and showed dogs for years....and I have seen it all.

(jumping off soap box)

It's Hump Day...go get a hump or two

Trojan

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I completely agree with you on dogs and it being and owner issue and not a breed issue.

Scorpions and crickets - What the Hell?!? I'm so not coming and staying with you.

Trojan said...

I know, i know..

...at least i moved away from the murder scene:)

Pittchick said...

It's hard to find time to hump when there's a teenager living in your house...

Trojan said...

that is just sad.....i'm going on 15 months...make it happen yo

Maureen said...

i agree on the dogs. I do however think that there is something so fucked up wrong with the over breeding that we do. these animals were not always domesticated. when we fuck with them, we mess with a lot of things.

still...if people are not dog people...they should not have dogs!!!!!!! pets are like children (i hate that comparison cuz they arent...but we'll go with it for now) who never really grow up. they require attention, space, food, etc. oh the stories! i have a friend who has a vet clinic...amazing what people will do with their pets...or not do

BTExpress said...

15 months? You? Come on, I'll bet a million guys (or gals) would be happy to end that streak.

I agree that it is mostly the owner that makes a dog aggressive. But I also believe that certain breeds are more aggressive than others. Pit bulls being just one of them.