Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twelve


Appetizer: Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?4 and then I'll have 2-3 hours more by Sunday


Soup:If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

This is Babs...or something really silly like that:)


Salad: Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Growing Pains,Family Ties, Brady Bunch reruns


Main Course: If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase? Kevin Alcoins Face Foward Book...make-up application/design or something having to do with sex ed:)


Dessert :Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues? I love to wear bright jewel tones.

Cheers

Troj

11 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Main course: I LOVED him!! I loved how he could take a women and make her look like any star!! He was a freakin genius!

Logtar said...

your link at the feast is not working... something is wrong with the way your linkback is displayed (plus there is an @ sign instead of dot). Just letting you know.

Memphis Steve said...

You were born to wear red!

ribbiticus said...

good feast! loved family ties too. mine's up! ;)

Paxil Princess said...

Great feast! Loved those tv shows too.
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) I used to watch Family Ties and Growing Pains as well. :) Have a great Friday! :)

BH said...

My friend brought a copy of Face Forward to Burning Man this year and showed it to me. That's pretty amazing!

Trojan said...

BH...I just want to get a bunch of make-up and play for hours. I am such a girl

Pittchick said...

I loved the old 80's TV shows! Happy Feast.

graymama said...

I went the sex ed route, as well.

Great meal!

amy said...

I still watch Brady Bunch reruns