Monday, July 24, 2006

Right on the $$$$

My Horoscope:

Not every obstacle is meant to be overcome, just like not every mountain is meant to be climbed. Some mountains are just there to serve as a majestic backdrop to your life. Others are there to remind you that in comparison to the natural wonders of the world, your life's trials aren't as insurmountable as they may seem. Today your problems serve as reminders -- letting you know that while the going may be rough right now, it could always be rougher.

11 comments:

Ian said...

Thank you, Julie Andrews... ;)

mini driver wannabe said...

That is a horoscope? I coulda told ya that. However-It is all so true. I take it you feel better now.

Kate Michele said...

Ahhh yes enlighten grasshopper....

Nike said...

How true . Real words of wisdom !

Trojan said...

Hi Ian:)

The hills are alive.......ooops my bad. One of my favorite movies:)

Mini...i know but i needed something inspirational.

Kate...i enjoy spreading the peanut butter...er i mean word.

Nike...it was my horoscope...i felt the need to share. lately they have been shitty.

PlaysByEar said...

I have a story about that movie.

I'm not sure I can watch it anymore.

Ian said...

Guess what I like spreading... *cough*...

Jes said...

Oh Ian...gross!! Don't go ruining every fantasy I've ever had about you!!

Ian said...

:)

Jes has fantasies about me...

Bone Sucker said...

Yay - warm fuzzies!

I think my horoscope told me to be promiscuous....:

All things fresh and new are favored by the stars, and you've got great personal energy to boot. Why not put yourself out there and make a romantic overture or two? You're very hard to refuse now.

Pittchick said...

I didn't read mine today, I should go check it out...