Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Gym


Thinking about switching gyms. I go to 24-hr fitness and it's dirty, over-crowded and doesn't offer the amenities I expect. I'm going to try Pure Austin this week. This gym puts 24 hour to shame. Running/biking track.,A lake to swim in,Kayaking,rock climbing wall,precore treadmills....classes and they do metabolic testing. It's about 25$ more a month but given the amount of time i spend at the gym, good investment. what do you all think???

I plan to cut my expanded cable to compensate the difference...plus i need to stop watching so much TV.

Anyway....I already live there so it's live moving to a new apt. Right?


Trojan

6 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Damn girl is that a pool or the atlantic???

Enjoy your new digs!!

Jes said...

Awesome!!! You should definitely make the switch!!

Pittchick said...

That sounds fabulous! I would switch. I haven't had expanded cable in years and I don't miss it at all!

Ian said...

What are you "weight"ing for haha :)

BTExpress said...

As long as you'll use all of the facilities the new place offers, it will be worth the difference.

Rafael said...

I loooove pure Austin. Everytime I’ve been there, I’ve been impressed by their facilities and their customer service. Make the switch.