Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Excited and Nervous

Tomorrow is my last day with Allstate. Greener pastures, God willing, are my next horizon with better benefits. It going to be cool to work in a building with more than 1-2 people at a time. For as long as I can remember my job has consisted of the agent, myself and perhaps one other. In how many languages can you say BORING? My mind and outgoing personality desire stimuli.

Wed I have a Power Pt class and I admit that I have not been practicing as much as I should. I now have it on my home computer so I need to get 'er done this week...Seriously.

I'm taking Thurs-Friday off for me time and plan to do nothing but study P Pt., work out and shop for new work clothes.....It's a tough job but someone has to do it. Might have a new personal trainer as well. I just want a knowledgeable person to keep me on track and help me reach my REALISTIC fitness goals. The next fucking time go bathing suit shopping, it better be a good experience. Grrrrrrrr

Anyhow...Peace out and hope everyone has a great week.

Kudo's to a buddy who got a new job in SA...Good luck!

Trojan

3 comments:

Kate Michele said...

I was just gonna Email you about your last day tomorrow!!! You beat me to it. I LOVED shopping for work clothes!! It was the best part about working!! lol.. damn I'm such a girl!!

bronxbt said...

hey girl, you always know how and where to reach out if you need more powerpoint goodness...

also congrats to you. a new chapter in your life. face it, grab hold with both hands and shake it... see what comes out!

cheers!
B

Jes said...

I'm so excited for you!!!

If you need a trainer, you should check out mine. His name is Yong-Su and he's awesome. Of course, you'd have to come to Korea...